Thursday, March 23, 2006

cyber sex

Okay...what kind of a loser gets on the internet and starts sending messages to girls inviting them to have sex with them. Now let's take it one step further. Who gets on the internet, claims to be someone else and then invites girls to have sex with them. It seems to me that if you're trying to get laid that you're off to a bad start the second you hit the 'ol internet. For the sake of argument let's assume that this loser actually finds some girl who is willing to have a little rendezvous. I would think that the second she realizes that you're not who you said you were the deal would be off. Then again...maybe it wouldn't be if she's the kind of girl who decides to have sex with a guy she met on the internet.

You're probably wondering where I'm going with all this. Some guy has been doing this claiming to be me. He's done it to at least one girl that I know of which made for a rather awkward conversation later on when I had to explain that I had no idea what she was talking about. I got the guy's screen name and I've tried to talk to him about it several times but he won't respond. I just hope he's not doing this to a lot of different people and ruining my reputation with people I've never even met. At first I thought one of my friends was playing a joke on me but I only know a few people around here well enough that they could pull something like that on me and they all have enough sense to realize that crap isn't funny. Seriously...why me of all people?

7 Comments:

Blogger jerrod said...

good cover story...now you can be a pervert all you want and just say...ah...it's somebody pretending to be me...I like your style

11:35 AM  
Blogger Je Dois said...

i agree with jerrod. you're crafty.

6:49 AM  
Blogger josh said...

stephanie...i know...that's what i've been telling everybody. if i was trying to get laid...i wouldn't start on the internet. it's not hard to find a slutbag here in nacanowhere...there's nothing else to do but have sex.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if some girl accepts, you really shouldn't turn them down. If they accepted they may be desperate and if you say no, you may just be drving them to committ suicide. So, I think it's your duty to have sex with them.

5:45 PM  
Blogger josh said...

so...you're saying i should take one for the team and spread my seed?

10:15 PM  
Blogger jerrod said...

just stay away from the one's pretending to be 14 year old boy's...it never pans out, it's usually just the cops

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't necessarily have to spread your seed, but taking one for the team seems like the least you can do.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home